Job Role :Embedded product test Engineer
Relative Work experience :Minimum 3 years.
Educational qualification :B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc with electronics platform.
Required technical skills :
- Brief Knowledge on electronic components working, PCB assembly , PCB QC, Bill of materials , Schematic reading, PCB power test and test report making.
- Utilizing the electronic test equipment’s like Multimeter , CRO and Logical analyzer.
- Power regulator types and functionalities.
- Familiar with MCU families STM,ATMEL and equivalent 32-bit micro controllers.
- Firmware loading in to MCU and well knowledge on its integral peripheral functionalities UART,RS232,RS485,SPI,I2C,ADC,DAC,CAN, counters, timers,watch dog timers,RTC and memory.
- Good knowledge in on-board peripherals like SD card, Accelerometer and wireless communications systems GSM & GPS.
- Good knowledge in external peripherals like field sensors (I.e temperature, pressure, fuel level.. etc)
- Good knowledge on validation of end to end embedded product testing Client Server application testing and Testing Knowledge on validation of Cloud application.
- Should be able to handle the product from board bring-up to delivery . i.e testing the required functionalities, debugging the minimal level difficulties and ability to grab knowledge from developers on requirement basis.
- Test case analyzation and report making.
- Requirement gathering at project initial level and ability to gather the requirement dependent parameters from field.
- Device initialization support in field.